Kechara Soup Kitchen
Volunteering tasks available
Food distribution, counselling and medical attention.
- Anyone above 18 years old
- Volunteering counselors, trainers and medically-trained personnel can provide specialized skills by tagging along food distribution activity
- Also seeking companies who may have job vacancies for clients
Food distribution onto the streets of Johor Bahru
- Time: Saturdays, 10:15pm – 12:30am
- Location: Registered volunteers to assemble at KTM Loading Bay, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak.
Nature of Activity
Vegetarian food packs are distributed in and around Johor Bahru city center. Gathering point is at KTM Loading Bay situated opposite of JB City Square and next to CIQ JB Sentral (right next to the 2nd pedestrian bridge). Food will be sorted out according to the routes and new volunteers will be briefed before teams heading off to designated routes.
Register with Project Director Justin Cheah @ 010-3333 260 via SMS or Whatsapp stating the full names of the participating volunteers and the date of the Saturday you are joining. Cut off date and time for registration is Friday 6pm. For group bookings (more than 10 volunteers), you can register earlier to lock your preferred date.
Phone   Justin Cheah       Registration: 010-333 3260       Main: 012-209 3813
HQ Location17 Jalan Barat (Off Jalan Imbi),
55100 Kuala Lumpur,
Tel : +603 2141 6046
Fax : +603 2141 6049